Calor Gas Cylinders
Important Message from Calor
Published date: 21 March 2021
Due to unprecedented demand and supply chain challenges, including delays to the delivery of new cylinders, which are beyond our control, we have had to review the issuing of new cylinders across the range. To prioritise the return of cylinders into our supply chain for refilling, we need to ensure that customers with a Cylinder Refill Agreement can receive a filled cylinder in exchange for an empty and therefore, our guidance is as follows:
- All cylinders are now on a one-for-one basis, and there will be no new issues (of Cylinder Refill Agreements) available. You and your customers must have a cylinder to return, and the cylinder must be in the correct group; an exact like for like cylinder is preferable where possible. CRAs will not count towards the order.
- The only exception to this instruction is the patio 5kg cylinder – we are still in a position to offer new issues (CRAs) to customers at this time. You must have either a cylinder in the patio range to swap or the relevant patio 5kg CRA. Without one or the other, we will not be able to fulfil your order.
Please be assured that we will continuously review the above guidance for each cylinder size. As soon as we can offer new cylinder issues again, we will communicate this to you on a cylinder by cylinder basis.
Thank you for your continued support in these challenging times and your understanding of the requirement to prioritise the return of empty cylinders until the supply situation improves. We don’t underestimate the pressure that cylinder availability constraints cause.
As a Calor Partner, we can provide many different Gas Cylinders, including:
- 3.9kg, 6kg, 6kg Calor Lite*,13kg,19kg and 47kg Propane Bottles*
- 4.5kg, 7kg and 15kg Butane Bottles.*
- 5kg and 13kg Patio Gas Bottles. (in stock)
*Due to availability issues, please call first to check stock levels